Becoming a TAB member means exclusive services that can save you time and money. We arm you with information that is critical for the day-to-day operations of you business.
- TAB Texas Employment Law Handbook – Now you can afford the expertise of the best labor law attorneys in Texas with TAB’s #1 reference guide, the Texas Employment Law Handbook. All chapters are researched and written by distinguished board-certified labor law attorneys and published in an easy-to-read format. Since the law is always changing, the handbook is only available on-line, so that it can be constantly updated. The on-line handbook is available to members on a yearly subscription basis at a discounted rate.
- TAB’s Professional Employment Relations Hotline – If you have HR questions, we have the answers. Just call the TAB Employment Hotline, 1.800.856.6721, and our TAB Employment Relations staff will offer you advice and answers to your questions, and this is a free service for members.
- TAB’s Employment Relations Symposium – This statewide annual symposium connects TAB members with labor law attorneys and human resource experts for the most thorough update of changes in state and federal rules. No other seminar in Texas will give you more in-depth, practical solutions to today’s human resource problems. If you can’t attend, members can still get the materials at cost.
- Model Policies and Forms for Texas Employers – 456 pages of forms, checklists, sample policies and author commentary, so that you know the difference between what is optional and what is legally essential when it comes to running your business in Texas. Purchase of this manual includes a FREE digital download of the policies and forms; this allows you to easily personalize and print what you need with a simple click of a button. It includes chapters on: job descriptions and employment applications, candidate screening, time of hire, leaves of absence, hours of work and overtime, complaint procedures, termination and MANY more! It was written by attorneys at Cornell Smith & Mierl.
- American Labor Law Company Posters – Our Combination Poster meets Federal and State posting requirements, all in one poster for only $29.95!
These laminated posters measure approx. 27" by 39" and are available for all 50 states and Washington D.C. Spanish versions also are available for Texas.